Sunday, August 3, 2014

Not your average oil change experience

A few years ago, I was all about cheap when it came to oil changes. The cheaper, the better. I really didn't care much about quality, the amount of time it took, or customer service. I found myself at Tires Plus for hours or going through the local Quick Lube just to have to return because my check engine light would come on as soon as I drove out of their driveway.
This weekend, my husband and I tried out our brand new Kia Rio on an oil change from the Dorsch Service Center in Green Bay. For only $22 (with a $10 coupon), we got an oil change with fantastic customer service in only about a half hour. The waiting room wasn't one of those places where you feel you need a gallon of Purell. It's beautiful, with complimentary beverages! Kudos to Dorsch!

No comments:

Post a Comment