Friday, May 31, 2013

No fleas, but frugal finds!

My husband is quite a collector- trains, airplanes, RC cars and antique anything. A few weeks back we bought a sewing machine from the 1800s at a Door County antique mall. Needless to say, my frugality set in and we got quite the deal.
For years I've been very curious about the ads in the paper for the Antigo and Shawano Flea Markets. I'm going to make it my goal this summer to get to one or both of them.
Every Sunday, April through October, there is an outdoor flea market at the Shawano County Fairgrounds (990 E Green Bay St., Shawano). Admission is only $2 and you can peruse from 7 am- 4 pm. Make a day of some old time retail therapy!
If you are "Up North" in Antigo, stop by the Langlade County Fairgrounds from 7 am- 4 pm on the following dates for the Antigo Flea Market: Tomorrow (June 1), July 4 & 5 and Aug. 3. A $2 admission fee is charged.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment