Thursday, June 27, 2013

De Pere Yoga in the Park


I've never done yoga but I think this summer might be the time to try it. My husband just bought me a new yoga mat at Menard's (of all places) last week so I've got the equipment, now I just need the mental inspiration.
Here's something that might help: Yoga in the Park in De Pere. Each Thursday throughout the summer from 6:00- 7:00 p.m., Definitely De Pere and Flog Yoga Studio is sponsoring a Yoga in the Park event in Voyageur Park.
They say this FREE, outdoor yoga class is perfect for all levels. Participants are asked to bring a yoga mat and water bottle.
In case of rain, the free class will be moved to Flow Yoga Studio at 421 George St. in De Pere. Space is limited to 25 participants in the indoor class.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment